[artix-general] [s6] not booting/rebooting laptop

Dudemanguy dudemanguy at artixlinux.org
Tue Oct 6 00:05:34 CEST 2020

I think I will eventually just remove the dhcpcd dependency from the
wpa_supplicant service. Even though the wpa_supplicant daemon is useless
without dhcpcd running, it is capable of running just fine. I'll just
add an install/upgrade message to let users know. That should (probably)
fix your issue unless something else is somehow magically restarting
dhcpcd.