[artix-general] how about killing the anti-semetic BS on the forum about now

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu Jun 20 01:22:49 EEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 01:28:10PM +0200, Alexander Jenisch via artix-general wrote:
> I don't care what you want. I'm asking the moderator of the list to ban all
> people talking non-tech in here. You are clearly driving a political agenda and
> most of us don't care either way. So GTFO our sandbox.

My political agenda is that the Jewish people should not be defamed,
should not be accused of commiting consiracies, to have fabrications
made up agains us and that you should never put in ovens, or to be accused
of blood libel, or use any other method to kill us and destroy us as a
people.

If your not with that, your a bad man, very bad.  You should be
prosecuted for such libelous and genocidal feelings and expressions, and
shunned.

If you hold those feeling and express them in any tech forum, you are my
mortal enemy, and I will treat you as such.

I'm just making this as perfectly clear as I can.