[artix-general] [s6] not booting/rebooting laptop

Dudemanguy dudemanguy at artixlinux.org
Thu Sep 24 01:02:59 CEST 2020

On 9/23/20 5:19 PM, Javier via artix-general wrote:
> Did you just upload it?  I might need to wait for it, since I didn't get any pacman message about package corrupted, or anything like that, which should happen if the package (same version) changes...  BTW, I don't know about 1.0.4.1-1, I'll have to get it from an archive repo.

Yeah this was about an hour ago or so. I was under the impression that
my s6-linux-init package cleanup broke your poweroff/reboot commands
somehow, but perhaps it's not even related. If 1.0.4.1-1 has the same
issue, it's quite probable you actually discovered a s6-linux-init bug.
Well regardless, I was too vigorous in my cleanup and removed things I
shouldn't have removed so at least something good came out of this. :)