[artix-general] Server brought down with update

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Oct 12 13:53:44 CEST 2020

I hand fixed pam by removing the entries for pam_tally which was indeed
gone and removed the passwrds, rebooted and it started up and allowed me
to enter without a password.  I then ran passwd and added the passwords
and everything started fine --- except this contant problem I have with
the /run/mariabd entry