[artix-general] updates keep blowing away my desktop

cromer at artixlinux.org cromer at artixlinux.org
Wed Nov 11 03:29:48 CET 2020

Considering you are the only one experiencing this problem, I can only assume it is either a hardware problem or a config problem that you caused. Check the status of your hard drive to make sure it isn't failing and make sure there is enough space to install/upgrade packages. Also make sure that check space is activated in your pacman config file.

Nobody else in any other of our forums/telegram/irc or anywhere else has these issues, so it is something wrong with your system.

⁣Chris Cromer
Artix Linux Developer

Sent from BlueMail ​