[artix-general] [artix][s6] 2 versions of clamav-s6 (oldest on world, newest on galaxy)

Dudemanguy dudemanguy at artixlinux.org
Sun Mar 29 16:53:10 CEST 2020

>BTW, installed the galaxy one (newest), and got the freshclam daemon, which is pretty good.  So whether the galaxy one needs to be merged into the world one, and then remove the galaxy one, or the world one needs to be removed...

Oops.. yeah this is my mistake. This package was supposed to be in world
but somehow I pushed the version into galaxy. I just removed the galaxy
one and then pushed it into world (no need to reinstall; it's the exact
same thing). Thanks for catching it. I'll look at your other recent
postings as well.