[artix-general] how to create distcc-runit package

Kian Kasad kdkasad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:44:53 CEST 2020

Here's a tarball containing the PKGBUILD and the required script. I
don't know why I didn't do this in the first place.

I noticed that the URL for the distcc-openrc package points to the
package's git repo. Since this package doesn't have one (yet), I made
the URL point to the distcc project page. This might want to be changed.

Sorry for the long delay, I had some problems with my email client.