[artix-general] Artix mirror at unixpeople.org is not syncing

Johannes Findeisen you at hanez.org
Sat Nov 9 18:35:04 CET 2019

Hello Juraj,

On Thursday, November 07, 2019 22:46 CET, Juraj Oravec <sgorava at artixlinux.org> wrote:

> Hello Johannes Findeisen,
> We noticed that the Artix mirror which You provide is out of sync.
> The syncing stopped at the end of April this year (I wonder how noone
> noticed).
>
> We would like to ask You to restart syncing of the mirror.
>
> The mirror url: https://artix.unixpeople.org/repos/
>
> Thank you for Your support.
>
> Best regards.

 I took a look at the sync script and it is running every hour so I wonder what happened there.

I am running the following to sync to my mirror:

rsync -auvPH --delete-after "rsync://orion.artixlinux.org:64873/" /data/artix/repos/
rsync -auvPH --delete-after "rsync://download.artixlinux.org/iso/" /data/artix/iso/

This runs without any error but receives no data. Maybe I have the wrong sync source?

Best Regards,
Johannes