[artix-general] Artix mirror at unixpeople.org is not syncing

Johannes Findeisen hanez at artixlinux.org
Mon Nov 11 10:10:04 CET 2019

Hello,

I am back online... :)

On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 22:46:01 +0100
Juraj Oravec via artix-general wrote:

> Hello Johannes Findeisen,
> We noticed that the Artix mirror which You provide is out of sync.
> The syncing stopped at the end of April this year (I wonder how noone
> noticed).
>
> We would like to ask You to restart syncing of the mirror.
>
> The mirror url: https://artix.unixpeople.org/repos/
>
> Thank you for Your support.
>
> Best regards.

As I wrote in my mail from my private Email which needs moderation I
am writing directly now.

Sync is executed once every hour. For syncing I do the following:

rsync -auvPH --delete-after "rsync://orion.artixlinux.org:64873/"
/data/artix/repos/

rsync -auvPH --delete-after "rsync://download.artixlinux.org/iso/"
/data/artix/iso/

This seems to be wrong because I receive no data there. Can someone
please tell me the right sync sources so everything is fine again?

Regards,
hanez

--
Johannes Findeisen (hanez)