[artix-general] Is console autologin possible to start X automatically on Artix?

Javier je-vv at e.email
Tue May 28 23:21:27 EEST 2019

Hi,

I'm using on Arch console autologin [1] to then auto start X at login [2].  The auto login is mentioned on Arch to be possible due to systemd, however it seems more like a getty + logind artifact.  I'm wondering, as elogind is part of Artix, if autologin is also possible on Artix.

Not that one can't live without it, just that it's really convenient to me.  If you're wondering, I'm always starting with the screen blocked prior to calling the DE/WM on xinitrc...

Thanks !

--
Javier

[1]  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Getty#Automatic_login_to_virtual_console