[artix-general] Hosting a mirror

Scott Blaydes scott at nettek.io
Mon Jul 16 20:28:53 EEST 2018

Howdy,

I am interested in hosting a US based mirror, but have some questions.

Do you have a need for a US based mirror?
What requirements do you have?
Do you have any ideas how much bandwidth is used per month?

What questions do you have for me? I realize a random guy joining
IRC/mailing lists and asking to be a host might raise some questions.
Just an Linux/BSD geek who can't code but would like to contribute
however he can. Not a complete newbie, but haven't ran public mirrors
before.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes

--
Scott Blaydes
scott at nettek.io
325-455-0118    Encrypted email preferred.