[artix-general] Arch QtCreator build requires libsystemd

aqua aqua at iserlohn-fortress.net
Sat Jul 14 14:08:46 EEST 2018

I recently did a clean install of artix, and noticed that QtCreator requires
libsystemd to load its plugins. I fixed the pkgbuild by replacing
CONFIG+=journald with CONFIG+=syslog.

I also changed the sources to https from http. They download and verify
properly for me.

$ diff PKGBUILD PKGBUILD.orig
31,32c31,32
< source=("https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qtcreator/${pkgver%.*}/
$pkgver/qt-creator-opensource-src-$pkgver.tar.xz"
<         qtcreatorbug-20721.patch::"https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/patch/?id=cb572773")
---
> source=("http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qtcreator/${pkgver%.*}/
$pkgver/qt-creator-opensource-src-$pkgver.tar.xz"
>         qtcreatorbug-20721.patch::"http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/patch/?id=cb572773")
51c51
<   qmake LLVM_INSTALL_DIR=/usr QBS_INSTALL_DIR=/usr CONFIG+=syslog
QMAKE_CFLAGS_ISYSTEM=-I \
---
>   qmake LLVM_INSTALL_DIR=/usr QBS_INSTALL_DIR=/usr CONFIG+=journald
QMAKE_CFLAGS_ISYSTEM=-I \