[artix-general] [s6] not booting/rebooting laptop

Dudemanguy dudemanguy at artixlinux.org
Sun Sep 20 17:13:47 CEST 2020

On 9/20/20 3:29 AM, Javier via artix-general wrote:
> I decided to try it at once, and no luck, :(.  After reinstalling s6-linux-init (pacman -S s6-linux-init), I tried rebooting 3 times, and reboot always hanged (had to force the power down with the power button)...

Okay, I think this was my fault. I cleaned up the s6-linux-init package
a little too much. The binaries need to be remade for every individual
install (I accidentally removed that part). I pushed what should be a
fixed version in testing. Give it and try and see how that goes. It
might still fail once, but hopefully after that it'll work again.