[artix-general] [Artix] [RFC] s6-dns and s6-networking packages

Franck STAUFFER franck.stauffer at monaco.mc
Thu Oct 1 23:44:10 CEST 2020

Since the ISC license is not in /usr/share/licenses/common/ the COPYING
file should be installed in /usr/share/licenses/$pkgdir/.

`Any package licensed under [ISC] should have its own unique license
file stored in /usr/share/licenses/pkgname/.' [1]

It is not really important but staying compliant can be a good thing.

--
Franck STAUFFER

[1]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#license