[artix-general] aurutils artix friendly?

cromer at artixlinux.org cromer at artixlinux.org
Mon Nov 2 01:24:17 CET 2020

Artix does not officially support the AUR. And technically neither do the devs at arch linux. AUR stands for Arch User Repository. An emphasis on the word "user", it is maintained by users of arch, not devs/packagers of arch. Arch devs have stated that they I hate AUR helpers, and most of is artix devs feel the same. Most AUR packages should work with artix without issue, but that doesn't mean we support it.

If there is an AUR helper that does work with artix 100%, no idea.

⁣Chris Cromer
Artix Linux Developer

Sent from BlueMail ​