[artix-general] [s6][s6-scripts] upgrade on s6-scripts breaks several artix box functionalities

Dudemanguy dudemanguy at artixlinux.org
Sun Jun 14 04:14:16 CEST 2020

On 6/13/20 8:49 PM, Javier via artix-general wrote:
> BTW, is clamav-s6 under testing still?  I didn't get that upgraded and doesn't seem to be available for upgrade.

Turned out the build was broken. That's be corrected now.

 > I'll wait for your notification on when everything should be ready to
upgrade s6-scripts, and the lvm and clamav packages also get actually
upgraded as well.

I just pushed everything now. So whenever your mirror syncs again you
should have new updates and they should work normally again. Sorry about
all the trouble!