[artix-general] Software proposal for the cli

Paolo Giacomel paologiacomel19 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 00:19:01 CEST 2020

Dear Artix Team,

It has been a few months since I started to use Artix. My install is as
follows

Artix Base install with dwm and st. I am very pleased of how good your os
works. :)

please, I would like to submit a request:

May you include the following programs for the terminal in the repositories?

1. Wordgrinder ncurses

http://cowlark.com/wordgrinder/

and straw-viewer (which is a new fork of youtube-viewer, since the latter
does not work anymore, due to youtube changing something on the api. I am
not a programmer, so I do not know what went on).

https://github.com/trizen/straw-viewer

Please, if you have time let me know if it is possible.

I thank you very much and wish you a nice weekend.

Stay safe during these difficult pandemic times.

Best regards

Paolo

P.S. Thank you for creating Artix Linux.