[artix-general] [Hangout - NYLXS] The GNU Problem and NYLXS

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu Feb 27 04:23:51 CET 2020

I've written up and nearly finished the final draft on NYLXS's answer to
the GNU maintaniners who would sweep RMS out of the GNU and the FSF

Its open for comment and editing suggestions

http://www.nylxs.com/

It is supggested, that anyone who wants to get a word in,
have there say now.

Ruben
--
http://www.mrbrklyn.com