[artix-general] [s6] system not decrypting/mounting (lvm on luks) a non root volume at boot

Javier je-vv at e.email
Mon Apr 20 23:46:57 CEST 2020

On 4/20/20 6:50 AM, Dudemanguy via artix-general wrote:

> I finally remembered to get back to this one. I just pushed a version of cryptsetup-s6 that only uses shell into testing. I don't know if this will do the trick for you, but it would be great if you can test it. Thanks!

I tried, and I still didn't get prompted/requested for the password...

However there actually was a different behavior.  Several daemons such as gpm, dhcpcd and sshd were not triggered, and I could notice the following on tty1:

s6-rc-oneshot-run: fatal: unable to exec do_unlock_device(): No such file or directory
s6-rc: warning: unable to start service cryptsetup: command exited 127

I'll keep testing, no worries, let me know.  Thanks !

--
Javier