[artix-general] New KDE Plasma / LXQt ISO

P3d3.F. p3d3f at riseup.net
Mon May 20 11:21:31 EEST 2019

To be sure I verified also the sha256sum of the iso: correct, remastered
the USB key (Imagewriter), and booted on another notebook. The effect is
the same: stopped in a terminal with "login incorrect" using 'artix'
'artix'. This Notebook use a pre UEFI boot system, its a DELL 9400,
Intel core Due Duo, 4 Gb RAM, SSD 256Gb, Nvidia GEForce 7950 GTX and
work correctly with Artix LXQT or MXLinux (it depends from the booting
HD, to change the boot HD is very simple with this "old" notebook).

--
P3d3f

Mail: p3d3f at riseup.net