[artix-general] wpa_supplicant 2.8 causes non-daemon netcfg

Xavier B. somenxavier at posteo.net
Sat May 11 01:14:42 EEST 2019

Hi,

I use artix and I have some custom script [1] based on netcfg [2] for connect wlan0 to wifi networks at *background*. All is perfect with wpa_supplicant 2.6-2 package. But when I upgrade to 2.8, I have to wait at boot until wpa_supplicant connects to any of my networks.

This annoys obvioysly. Is there any way to know exactly what lines cause this?

Thanks in advance,
Xavier

[1] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1489283#p1489283
[2] https://projects.archlinux.org/netcfg.git/
[3] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Netcfg&oldid=243178

PS: Yeah, I know the references are form arch but I migrated from arch to artix a long time ago (I used arch-openrc then)