[artix-general] how about killing the anti-semetic BS on the forum about now

Alexander Jenisch alexander.jenisch at divzero.at
Tue Jun 18 14:28:10 EEST 2019

I don't care what you want. I'm asking the moderator of the list to ban all
people talking non-tech in here. You are clearly driving a political agenda and
most of us don't care either way. So GTFO our sandbox.

I'm aware of the irony because by my own request the moderator will ban my
sorry ass as well. Bring it mod! :D