[artix-general] how about killing the anti-semetic BS on the forum about now

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Jun 18 12:39:24 EEST 2019

What makes me sad about this is that it is not obvious to all involved
that this an open radicalized rhetoric against Jews which is inherently
evil and will lead to the death and inflames fanatics against my family
and children.

Speach matters, especially in context.  People are NOT entitled to this
view, that Jews control the vatican and the world.  This is a dangerous
provacation and a call for the enslavement of the Jewish people and our
death.

The fense sitting is indefensable.

And, BTW, this is not the first time we've heard such rhetoric in Free
Software circles, which is guininely sad.

In Bordeaux, RMS, David Sugur, Peter Arguire, and the Mayor of Bordaux
and having lunch in france to discuss some social initiative when the
French presentitive made some scathing anti-semetic remark.

I was paying for dinner.

I turned pale and said, "This entire movement for Free Software was
started by Jewish people.  Richard is Jewish, David is Jewish, I am
Jewish... Nat Friedman is Jewish... "  And then Philip, who was working
for the EU Dept of Arg I believe chimed in, "I'm also Jewish".  It
worked out that the Bordeaux representitive was the only fellow at the
table who wasn't Jewish.

More than a free crackpots accuse Free Software of being a Bolshivich
Jewish creation designed to destory legit software businesses... like
MS.