[artix-general] artix-mirrors

Fungi4All fungilife at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:49:40 EET 2018

For nearly a week now when I update my database arch and other mirrors work fine, artix mirrors show 0% change, like there hasn't been any change in a week.  Despite of this, and of switching mirrors, I just noticed a pkg coming from gremlins even though yesterday it was not found and today it said there was no change.  Is it that my db has been corrupt, something changed in the mirror structure?  This is the same across all artix installations I have.
The particular pkg today was eth-tools but still the download resulted in errors.  So I tried powerpill and even though as far as I could manage to see it was too showing 0 change on artix, but it resulted in 77 pkgs from artix mirrors.  The output is so much (powerpill) that I couldn't go back far enough to see what the errors were showing.   I am trying -Syy again now just in case I could figure it out myself but any help is appreciated.