[artix-general] Howdy kernel panicing here

Fungi4All fungilife at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:55:21 EEST 2017

I have [system-testing] only and the rest are the default repositories.  I upgraded less than 12hrs ago, everything fine but when I rebooted today I get
kernel panic.  The error says line 28 (maybe 20?) on init
I tried chrooting into it I couldn't get much of anything out of it.
I suspect it may have to do with elogind but where exactly might the fault be I am clueless.
The error happens very early in the boot process to be able to find anything in the logs, like the first step from bios.

Did anyone else get this?  I didn't really do anything else to the system other than upgrading and browsing.
All three of my installations get the same exact error.