[artix-general] Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] [artix-general] icu - run both versions

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 23 12:31:37 EET 2017

Quoting Chris Cromer (chris at cromer.cl):

> Thanks for chiming in to let us know, it is appreciated. And thank you for
> the support.

I should also hasten to add that I'm certain the mis-paraphrasing was
inadvertent.  Ruben is a valued and well-intended friend who is
passionate about maintainable (and non-systemd-based) Linux systems and
about open source / free software.  He's blunt and direct (like the
fellow I see in the mirror), doesn't always do all of his homework, is
stubborn (like the fellow I see in the mirror), and does his absolute
best for the cause of software freedom.  Please read what he says in a
spirit of good will and friendship.  You won't regret it.  (Much.  ;-> )